Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$47,995

Save as much as $2,079
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2021 XT6, so we've included reviews for other years of the XT6 since its last redesign.

GREAT SUV!

Xt6 lover. , 12/28/2020
2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This truck is great. Super quiet, comfortable and roomy. I’m 6’3”, and have plenty of leg and head room. Second row easily fits bulky rear facing car seats without compromising front seat leg room. Door openings are huge and open all the way, so getting in and out is easy, and getting car seats in/out is easy. Seats are big and comfortable, the ride is very smooth, and very quiet. V6 motor has plenty of power. Infotainment system is great. Modern, but simple to use. Similar to bmw idrive, but I find it easier to use. Wireless Apple CarPlay is awesome, and works flawlessly. We shopped x5, q7, gle, xc90, and mdx. Cadillac is the clear winner if you value comfort, and space. We originally were gonna get another bmw, an x5, but after driving the xt6, it was no contest. The cadillacs overall ride and the room won us over. Interior material quality is great too, I read a lot of car website reviews saying otherwise, but they are totally wrong. If you want a luxury suv that puts the most value on comfort, space, quietness, and a smooth ride- this is the suv to get. The v6 motor is great too, it’s very smooth and has plenty of power.

XT6

Kyle, 10/12/2020
2020 Cadillac XT6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

My wife has driven a full size XL version of Suburban or Yukon for the past 20 years. With the kids out of the house now, it was time to go a little smaller and sporty. The XT6 Sport model fit the bill. The wife loves it and we didn’t really give up much cargo space. Spend the money and go with the AWD or AWD Sport model. We teat drove the FWD and there is no comparison.

smooth best car ive had

corey , 12/13/2020
2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Cadillac xt6 is a very quiet smooth ride. test drove many cars and this is by far the best very sturdy .. Toyota highlander and audi feel like tin cans . Toyota very loud and not comfortable.

4 out of 5 stars

I bought one and this is my opinion

Braylon, 06/22/2020
2020 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I bought a brand new Cadillac XT6 about 4 months ago and I do like it. But I feel like for the amount they charge you for just the base package is a lot. Sadly I bought it without doing my research which I typically do. But there are features I don't get that I would if I went a less expensive vehicle. And beware that this car does not come with built navigation you have to pay for it through on star. But they wont tell you till after your free trial is over. I love the design but I just wish they would give me more for money. But overall I love the car. Great ride and delivers tons of power.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

2 out of 5 stars

Not sure of this car

Robert Hofmann, 01/04/2020
2020 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have driven Cadillac's most of my life. But in 2010 & 2013 I drove Lincoln's because Cadillac was not offering leasing. I went back to Cadillac leasing a 2014 XTS (which I thought was a great car) and then a 2017 Cadillac CT6 Platinum. This CT6 was the best car I ever had! Just fantastic! But when I lease a car I never lease the same one because in my mind I'd still be driving the same car I just turned in. So this time around I decided on a 2020 XT6. I won't go into a long story but I took delivery on November 6th 2019. As of today both the right front door and left rear door were misaligned, drivers door has a noise sounding like rubber on rubber, there is a rattling noise from the sunshade over the second row of seats, the right outside mirror stopped going down (as I had it set) when I put the car in reverse, the satellite radio loses connection and won't restart. My CT6 NEVER had any problems in the 3 years I had it and NEVER had one squeak or rattle. And after leaving the car at the dealer for 3 days just before Christmas out of my list of complaints only 1 item was fixed.