Used 2016 Cadillac ELR Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Cadillac ELR Consumer Reviews

Base 0-cyl. Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive - (12 reviews )

Amazing!!!
By Loving it...

2016 Cadillac ELR 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

I’ve had two cadi’s... My 2016 elr is by far the best yet... Amazing that they discontinued this beast!!! The looks I get driving this beautiful car, is satisfying for sure... Can’t wait to see what they come up with next...

Great car
By Dennis

2016 Cadillac ELR 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Love it. For short commutes on the battery or long hauls on the motor generator, a very comfortable and economical ride and the transition from spent battery to motor generator is seamless at any speed. Great styling and performance. Can't believe they've discontinued it. LOVE IT!!!!

Best car I've ever owned!
By Lance Jordan

2016 Cadillac ELR 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

This car is hands down the best car I've ever had. I have gotten up to 50 miles on an electric charge. I average around 40mpg or more on the generator, no range anxiety of that of a Tesla. It has a super high end interior, the bose system rocks and the seats are comfortable. Its has ever tech feature you need. The acceleration is strong on the low end. The weight distribution is good, since the weight of the batteries are in the center of the car. Handles like a dream, stops on a dime. The styling is a thing of beauty. I love the car, no complaints whatsoever.

2016 Cadillac ELR
By Danny D

Great car. Upgraded from Volt and very happy with purchase

Dr Tasso Pappas recommends 1 a day 4 work and play
By Dr Tasso Pappas

2016 Cadillac ELR 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

In over 30000 miles I have fallen in love with this auto. These are the most comfortable front seats I have ever seen!,,, The headrests are the best in my 20 years of many new and used cars. I commute 1000 a week and with using my level 2 charger overnight I average 54 miles per gallon. The stereo sounds amazing. The CUE system beats that of my Buick and my Yukon.

The ElR. Is an impressive vehicle. The seats are simply the best in comfort of any vehicle I have owned. Although the lack lateral support, the comfort is a 10. The ride is a good balance between sport and cruising. No issues besides a need to replace the intellibeam sensor.

We also own a BMW i3 and GM's quality and implementation of hybrid technology is dramatically better. Great vehicle.