Used 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

FANTASTIC LUXURY COUPE
By Ken

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First off I absolutely love this car! the ride is quite and smooth, the bose sound system is fantastic I wish I had the pop up nav but oh well. I bought my coupe with 72k on it for $12700, everything works great, It does need new back struts ( easy fix $500) my mpg is really bad tho that would be my only complaint, I'm averaging 20.5 which is low considering its rated at 18/27. Other than that I couldn't be happier with it, its truly a sport luxury coupe. Reliable, zoomy and not to mention one of the sleekest designs ever! you can't go wrong with it.

Sports car disguised as a sedan
By Jan Lewis

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Looks stealth. Easy to wash because of the clean lines. Earned the name "bat mobile" among my friends. Terrific road handling. But don't expect to use the back seat. Don't let anyone park near you (due to the width of the doors). And bring your life savings when you buy new tires (which you WILL do about as often as you inspect your gutters) IF you can find them in stock .

This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

Looks all around! Inside, Outside, it just oozes appealing looks that make my heart pound for a nice day to drive this car! I also love the HID directional headlights which move up to 15 degrees to assist in lighting my way around curves which for a 44 year old with astigmitism is very helpful at night. The hidden micro-switch door handles are very nice as is the push button exiting of the car. Even the emrgency brake is a simple push of a button. Air conditioned seats are amazing as i am sure the heated seats would be too but I did not buy this car as a daily driver. This is the first car I have had with a heated steering wheel as well. I LOVE this car!

I honestly can not think of any with the exception of pricing. the pricing went from one extreme to the other with very few optional packages. You either bought a basic car with pretty much nothing on them or like me pay $15K more for options you may never need or use. I may have been able to have ordered the car the way I want but I can not do that as I love cars and have to be able to fall in love with one before I could ever order one. When I bought mine, there were very few around and I think that is good.

HEAD TURNER!!!
By cobe5050

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at many 2dr coupes (Audi, Infiniti, BMW) but nothing turns heads more than this Caddy Coupe. Everyday people ask me about the car because they have never seen anything like it.

Could use a better navigation interface for the younger generation but other than that.....Sweet Ride thats fun to drive.

A/C & Heated Seats! Love that.

Better Navigation and back up camera.

An absolutely fantastic car!
By edsto

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently replaced my '08 red CTS sedan which I thoroughly loved, with a new 2011 Black CTS Coupe. Wow! I love this car more than my '08 CTS! The styling is fantastic! I have had about 22 new cars through the years and I have never received this many compliments on a car before, and I have had some really nice cars! The interior and exterior are beautiful. The seats are comfortable, the 304 HP with the 6 speed trans is very smooth and it uses regular gas! My '08 and my new coupe both are all wheel drive which are absolutely great in the snow, actually fun to drive! I went with the 18 inch all season tires and FE2 suspension which gives great handling and a firm but very nice ride.

Beautiful interior, great leather with contrasting stitching. Great fit and finish! Very rich interior! The styling of the coupe is fantastic! Very precise handling! The coupe with the lower roof and increased angle of the windshield still has great headroom, yet feels like I'm driving a totally different car than my '08 sedan!

None! Great work GM and Cadillac!