Used 2003 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - 174 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Rendezvous does everything it was designed to do w
By Ralph R.

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Affordable, economical, comfortable, reliable and very spacious.

SPORTY SMOOTH RIDE
By Jimmy McGee

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Just be cautious before purchasing one. Drive a few different ones of the same year and model. Low miles doesn't mean good miles. If low miles are what you're looking for, try and research whether they were hard and fast or normally acquired. Everyone drives a vehicle differently. Get a feel for the car. A car can communicate with you if you know what to listen, look, and watch for in a used vehicle. I strongly suggest getting a car-fax report. It is worth the $23.00 it cost. Though it's not a promise that everything is cool with your car, but it can be a good indicator as to service intervals.

Buy me if you're rich...
By Cindy lou

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love the comfort of the ride, and being able to use it for camping... but, I am constantly putting money into it, most guaranteed this happens every year..... brakes, rotars, bearings, lines, etc, I could continue but I don't remember all of them... my car is in the shop again today, for the 3rd time this year!! It's a very costly vehicle to own cause it's continually needing repairs!! I'm frustrated today knowing I have to spend my Christmas money to repair my car AGAIN... I already spent $1,000.00 so far this year, and here comes another expense.

Stay away from this vehicle
By lori

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Always needs work. As soon as one thing is fixed, something else goes wrong.

don't waste your money
By argon1

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

after buying this auto it failed in many ways first it was the brake lines that rotted out, then the over heating problem and the engine repair then the rotors and pads, the wheel bearing next. all of this with in 1.5 yrs of owning it and less than 5000 miles this is nothing as to having to tear the front end apart just to change the battery . so far I put another 3000 dolars into it since I got it. and to top that off the window fell down and I found that all the plastic parts that hold the window had broken lol this is the auto for you if the bank is yours.

when it is running and not costing me extra money

Gm please learn to build an auto the right way not the cheap way.