Skip to main content

Save as much as $2,788
Select your trim:

Mixed Bag Alfa Romeo Tonale

Micah Parks, 08/29/2023
2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale Ti 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)

Really wanted a AWD plug-in hybrid and they’re weren’t a lot of choices of in stock cross over PHEV. I leased and came with the $7500 tax credit. So far I’ve owned it for a month and no major issues. The forward collision service light keeps going on and off. The cell phone charger doesn’t work as it just heats up my phone but never charges it. The transmission is pretty clunky and not very refined and doesn’t change gears till very late almost like it’s in the sport mode but it happens in the normal “natural” mode. I am getting about 32 all EV miles before having to charge again. If you’re only charging level one it takes longer than 8 1/2 hours. Plan on about 10- 10 1/2 hours. And yes I have the settings set to charge the fastest possible. Hopefully it’s reliable for the 3 years of my lease.

My blue plug in suv

Silverio Hernandez, 11/28/2023
2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)

I only have this plug in and gas saver suv for nearly 3 months and so far I’m very happy with it. It is very high tech and simple enough to be used for short or long drives every day on electric or gas motors or both at the same time. I really recommend it to anyone who likes to drive and enjoy it at the same time.