Used 2004 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews

Used RSX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

Almost perfect

Tim , 02/05/2009

Bought it used in 2008 with only 24000 miles. I noticed it gets very good fuel economy at around 35 mpg highway @70mph. The acceleration is moderately quick though the automatic version I have lacks low end punch but I feel a much higher kick above the 3000 RPM range. It handles very well in most situations. Although the inside is more sporty than luxury, that's what is expected. I overall think its better than the majority of its competition and worth a look.

Nice

Reed, 01/02/2008

I have owned my 04 Acura RSX as original owner. I have not had any problems mechanically. Brakes and tires and maintenace is very reliable. I have 66,000 miles to date and wouldnt get rid of it, except its kinda small in the back and a little bored with it. If you like coupes it's great. Dependable. Moderately quick and pretty fun to own.

Fun to drive but out of control on turns

ZachT, 10/03/2003

This car is fun, it has pretty good exceleration, but at high speeds it feels a little out of control. The tires flat out stink and give little grip to the road leading to the back end sliding. But that is fixable, besides that the suspension is great and corners well, and it catches eyes where ever you drive it.

Fun to drive and exceptional quality

TampaMaggie, 10/06/2003

I have almost owned my RSX for 1 year and just love it! It handles well during acceleration and cornering, it feels sporty to drive, and gets great gas mileage. I also love the large amount of cargo room in the rear hatch - it has the sporty feel of a much smaller car, without making you feel like you are driving a couple of inches off the ground, where no other cars around you can even see you. Fast and fun!

Luxury Economy Car

EddieRSX, 10/25/2003

I have the Base RSX Automatic. I love the car! I have had the car about 2 weeks now, and I have had no problems driving it. I can take it through fast turns, and it stops on a dime. The A/C is automatic everything, so you name the temp. and it does the rest. It's got really cool mirror defoggers and its comfortable to ride in. I had the integra before, and this car really is better then ever.

12345...38