Used 2004 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews

Used RSX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

ACURA RSX

steph D, 09/29/2004

Ive had my RSX for almost four months, it is a gorgoeus car and not too expensive. I would urge anyone that is looking in the RSX price range to test drive one.. you will most likely buy one, it has amazing handling. The RSX may seem small, but I managed to move furniture, boxes and clothes with out a problem.

I'll keep mine, thank you!

charlew, 04/27/2008

My 4 year lease will end in June of '08, and I plan on keeping this car until it starts to rust. Buy-out is well below the car's value. I thought is was just me w/the quirky 2nd gear, but I see others have noticed it, too. Dependably 320 miles per tank (26-27 mpg in city driving). Super reliability - I had brake pads replaced a week ago, even though the originals still had about 3 months left on them. Could have leased it for 4 years & never changed the brakes. Love the VTEC sound, enjoy the handling, especially when I have the chance to cut loose on a twisty. At 6'4" and 220, I fit comfortably, but nobody ever rides in the back! A few body chirps in the cold,and stereo needs upgraded.

RSX is not an INTEGRA

Integragrl22, 02/25/2004

I am disappointed in acura for calling the RSX and integra. It is nothing like an integra and doesn't deserve the name. Acura needs to bring back the REAL integra.

Loves to redline!

Adam, 12/07/2009

Bought my Type-S used with 29k miles in 06. 3 years later and now with 83K miles the car still drives great. Very reliable, great on gas, with few bolt ons car will give you a run for its money. I have driven the car hard for 3 years and never gave me any problems.

TypeS Excellent value for the price

ran, 10/22/2003

While the exterior and interior leave much to the imagination the performance is undeniable. For a car at this price it is excellent and you know you have Honda's reputation of reliability behind you.

12345...38