Used 2001 Acura CL Consumer Reviews

Used CL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...25

Pros
Cons

Acura 3.2Cl

kgain2, 07/16/2002

For this price... it doesn't get any better than this!

'01 Acura at 15K

Lou Greenzweig, 07/28/2002

This is a fantastic, reliable auto. I've only done normal maintenance in the 15K I've owned it. Handles extremely well, does 0-60 in 6.5 secs., gets 27 - 30 mpg on the road and is a pleasure on long trips. Hold two sets of golf clubs plus some luggage in the trunk. It certainly holds the road in wet and dry weather.

This car is great!

LOveSpeed, 10/24/2002

This car is great, I have had for over two years and only had one small problem. The electric seat memory gave out and was replaced very quickly. This car is really fast and I love the speed that I am getting. The gas mileage is running around 29mpg on the highway. The only other small issue is the rims and how easily they get scratched. Would recommend this car to anyone and everyone!

Big Bang for the Buck

t_dub, 12/02/2002

Offers more car for the money. So many standard features make this car a bargain. The 260hp engine is supreme. Punch the accelerator and the car responds with a rush. Hard cornering and braking are less impressive...BMW 330ci holds the trophy. Not a bad car to look at, but appears bland when next to the Bimmer. Excellent car for driving around town and on the open road! I've had some problems with rattles that can't seem to be fixed. The wheels are prone to be easily scratched.

Think twice about this one....

ar1906, 12/17/2010

I bought my cl type-s used 4 years ago with just a little over 100k miles on it. It has been better than I expected but this car has a serious transmission issue. I've had to replace 2, the first was well over $2k and the second was fixed under warranty and now at 215,000 miles I'm looking at getting a third!!! If your thinking about buying one used beware that your gonna have to replace the transmission at some point. Other than that issue this car has been great, it's fun to drive with very comfortable seats for long trips. Verdict: I'm selling it and getting a 07 TL, why? U can't beat honda and acura value!!!'m selling and getting a 07 TL as mileage is pretty decent too. To sum it up,

12345...25