I was doubtful
By crysqo on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)
So I really wanted a new car and after looking forever, and at numerous cars, I bought the Eos. My car is beautiful! It constantly grabs attention. I got black on black. It's the luxury I want, the utility needed, and fits the budget. And it seals it in a "young" looking package. I'm only 23 and when looking at the Volvos, or the Lexus and BMWs and Cadillacs, they all had about everything but are just old feeling to me. It's very true that the car will grow on you. I was unsure of my purchase at first, but after looking through more cars, I fell in love. This truly is an amazing car. And VW is right - it does get into you. The car seems to have its own personality. Very youthful and fun.
Favorite Features
Overall look interior and exterior. Everything is crisp, lean, and well put together. The luxury of supposed higher class cars. The hard top! Ambient lighting. The handling is very nice. All around just a super fun ride. Almost everything about it is my favorite!
Suggested Improvements
VW navi system. Can't have the 6 disk changer and the iPod adapter. It's not touch screen. No Bluetooth (most irritating) and they leave a useless phone button on steering wheel and voice button on navi. I just replaced it. The adjustable center console arm rest slides too much in default position.