2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Wow !

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Review

Wow !
By Upstate NY on

2008 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Yaris to help with commuting back and forth to work which is a 45 mile drive each way. We were using a Durango, which we still have. This vehicle is great with the fit, finish, build, and quality it is like no other!!! I was a GM technician for a long time and have driven every little "Cheese box" under the sun and I tell you this vehicle is no "Cheese box" Toyota really did their home work when they built this vehicle. We bought the lowest priced 4 dr sedan they sell and I love driving it. Gas mileage is 39 mpg when my wife drives it averaging 70-75 mph going down the NYS Thruway and about 34-37 mpg when I drive it, Fun to drive and quiet.

For a low priced small car there really are no features so I would have to say all of them.

Again, for a low priced small car you really don't get many luxuries. The car is quiet, runs awesome and drives even better what more could you ask for!!