Packs a Punch
By Packs a punch on
2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
We recently traded our larger SUV for the new SX4, I was a little hesitant at first because of the smaller size but the car has turned out to be an excellent buy. I love the fact that this car has AWD and is so well priced. It is not too small compared to other cars in its class and drives very smoothly. The seats are quite comfortable and rear is not as tight as I thought it would be. I really love the added features such as the good estimated gas mileage and the outside temp gauges the car has. The pickup was also a pleasant surprise. This car is definitely a much better buy than others in its class, the Yaris is cute but way small. Also, I love the European look it has. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Favorite Features
The European design and roomy interior. The pickup and horsepower are an added plus. It is also so adorable, I love it!
Suggested Improvements
It would have been nice if they included an armrest in the car as a standard feature and maybe a 6 speaker stereo system instead of four, but I really cannot complain.