ram express
By express74 on
2012 Ram 1500 R/T 2dr Regular Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I just picked up this 2012 ram 1500 with express package last week. Power windows, locks, st package with cloth 3.55 gears. I am completely impressed with this truck. My last 3 cars a 2004 mustang gt, 2005 mustang gt and 2009 vw gti. in comparison this truck is FASTER than the 04 gt and the gti while getting similar mileage. mds works great, i would never notice the switch between 8 and 4 if not for the little eco light on the dash. the ride and handling are excellent as is the refinement. interior design is well thought out and materials are high quality nearly equal to the gti(they are known for interior quality) the sound system is amazing for a "basic" truck, good sound quality and volume, low distortion. there are lots of cubbies and storage areas that my last cars lacked. 7 cup holders up front! the styling is very aggressive and handsome. I have modified most of my past cars but i cant think of anything i would change. the 20" wheels look great but may be hard to keep clean. I am blown away at the value of this truck. its amazing you can purchase this combination for such a low price. a few years ago a ford lighting offered similar performance, power to weight ratio for literally double the price or more, yet lacked the comfort and refinement available in this ram. if you haven't driven one GO NOW TO THE DEALER! every other truck on the market rides like a horse and carriage and none of them have the HEMI.
Favorite Features
hemi ride audio system room
Suggested Improvements
none.
By lawman1967
on 06/28/12 13:34 PM (PDT)

Definitely a great truck for the money!