2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love Supercharger

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Love Supercharger
By sigmatuan1989 on

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Left over 2006, bought with vendor pricing in 2007, traded in Bonneville. The price was the deciding factor, it was cheaper than all others. I would have bought another Bonneville but they were discontinued. The car is fast for the price. I would recommend simply on the low price. It has never left me stranded. Compared to Impala from the same factory it is lower to ground, faster, and less back seat room.

Favorite Features

Supercharger power and take off, having driven non-supercharged GM v-6, this engine is great. Fuel economy is 26 mpg combined which considering the power is impressive. I did test drive an Impala v8 but it had too much torque steer and sucked gas.

Suggested Improvements

The interior is cheap and showing wear. The front seat had to be replaced in warranty and I only weigh 175. Rear calipers/e-break stick and need replaced. This car is not big enough for business and will be given to my son when I get a larger car next year. At the time I would have bought a crown vic if the civilian versions weren't so slow or a Charger if the hemi wasn't so high priced at the time.