2003 Pontiac Grand Am Consumer Review: Love my car, but it has a few

2003 Pontiac Grand Am - Consumer Review

2003 Pontiac Grand Am

GT Sedan (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my car, but it has a few quirks.
By Jared1987 on

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Got it used in 2007 and it has been going strong. I love the smooth sporty ride and the tight handling. I haven't had any major problems with it, however, certain things have started to go and with the Grand Am's, it's the little things that kill you. A few months after I bought it my stereo light dimmed and it's hard to see. The seal on my passenger's side door is loose so when it rains heavy my entire passenger's side floor is soaked. My air only works on 3 and above. Now my driver's side window is expendable and refuses to work sometimes. If you live in the Midwest please make sure you have another vehicle for winter. This gets hopelessly stuck in everything 3 inches and above. Bummer!

Tight handling, smooth and sporty ride, sunroof, automatic everything, trunk space, console layout.

Better handling in snow, ice, slush, and mud. I have been stuck so many times I can't count them. I've also been stranded. Also, if you're going to build a car with poor handling in wet conditions, at least build tow hooks on the body. Being pulled out by the fiberglass is not always the best!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review