2002 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: The X-terrible

2002 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

The X-terrible
By negative slope on

2002 Nissan Xterra XE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I mean X-terrible in a good way like not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good (Run DMC). This is a fun to drive great to look at vehicle. Forget going over $30K for a few meaningless bells and whistles, this truck has and does all that those trucks do. Plus it looks tough, this is no Estrogen-UV like some of the other, wimpier looking new entries into the market. Keep those jacked up mini-vans and give me a truck with raised white lettered tires and aggresive styling. The dirtier it gets, the better it looks. Rock on in your X- terrible.

The 6 disc in dash, the grey wheels/ luggage rack, aggressive styling. I knew I could depend on a quality product from Nissan, but the looks were the biggest factor in my purchase. This looks like the 4 wheelers I always wanted as a kid.

5 CD cases fit in in the console and the player hold 6?, a place for spare change, intermittant rear wipers, better mileage, redesigned rear seats, make the tail a little wider to accomodate a piece of sheetrock do any automotive designers own a house?