2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

2010 Titan Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Great Truck!
By glueking

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck just turned 100,000 miles. It remains tight & holds the road as well as the day I drove it off the lot. It's never been in the shop for any repairs - only routine maintenance. Quiet, smooth, and outstanding reliability & performance of any truck I've owned (2009 GMC Sierra, 2002 Chevy Silverado). If you're in the market for a pre-owned truck, consider the 2010 Titan.

Watchout Blue Oval and Bow Tie
By rdstoy

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My last few trucks have been Ford F-150's but with the spark plug issues plaguing 5.4L Triton I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Chevrolet and was not impressed, Dodge was not considered, Toyota too pricy. One of my friends talked me into trying the Titan and I was very impressed with performance, fit and finish and comfort of the Titan. Found a 2010 LE with less than 10,000 miles and thus far it is everything I expected and more. My first trip, about 300 miles round trip, got about 19 MPG with the A/C running the entire time. Not bad for a four wheel drive truck.

Favorite Features

Comfort and performance, very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Everything perfect

2 neighbor's F-150's in the "Bone Yard"!!
By swolfe44

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2004 Titan the same day my neighbor bought a new 2004 F-150. 3 years (80k miles) later his F-150 was falling apart, so he traded it on a 2007 F-150?? Here we were in 2010, 3 years later, his 07 F-150 has 92,000 miles on it and it's just blown the tranny--He traded it, again-on another F-150...some people never learn!! My 2004 Titan had 378,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it on a new 2010. I thought about keeping it to see if I could put a 3rd F-150 in the "Boneyard", but I've made made neighbor feel bad enough already ;o)

Big, comfortable truck
By Billy

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Took on a 500 mile trip right after we bought it. Love the room, even with kid's car seat in the back. Excellent ride, excellent power. Bought the truck instead of a larger car - no regrets. Got a great deal with the rebate. Made the truck cheaper than a king cab Tundra. Also made here in Tennessee which is a plus although did not look at any American trucks. No down side up to now. Have taken three grandkids in car seats on two trips - plenty of room.

Favorite Features

Power, room, sounds good. Very good ride for 4 wheel drive. Much better than Toyota Tacoma I drove for years. Very little ride noise in the cab.

Suggested Improvements

MPG could be better, but don't want to lose the power.

Plenty of truck
By mark

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am very impressed and pleased after the first 500 miles of driving this truck. It has a nice smooth ride, has plenty of power, and a comfortable, spacious cabin. My previous truck was a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z-71, and thus far I prefer the Titan. Before buying, I test drove the new F 150, Tundra, and the 2010 Silverado. I stopped looking after driving the Titan. It is averaging slightly over 17 mpg on the highway, which is acceptable for a new truck, and considering the power that this truck has. The SE package has all the features that I want, and is a sharp looking truck. If you want a nice, capable truck, I suggest to anyone that they give the Titan a look.

Favorite Features

The crew cab is spacious and comfortable. I am 6'1" and have no problem riding in the back seats. Great truck if you have a family. The exhaust note is audible when you are on the highway, but that I think it sounds great.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of at this time. It is everything that I expected it to be and hope that it is as dependable as the Titans that several of my friends own.

Tried the rest, driving the best
By Randy

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After running through 10 trucks in the last eight years, I finally have one I enjoy owning. I enjoy it so much, I bought an Armada for my wife. This is a strong truck that is fun to drive. It easily seats 4 large adult comfortably. It is nimble and easy to park. Compared to the rest, more power and traction than the rest, ride comes in second to Dodge, and cabin space is near the top of the class.

Favorite Features

Strong, fun to drive full sze truck. Great daily driver or work horse.

Suggested Improvements

Fair gas mileage, but if your aggressive, you will pay at the pump and possibly speeding tickets. 19-20 mpg on highway, 16-17 in city, 12.5 pulling 5,000 lbs, 14-15 on flex fuel. Lead foots, just subtract 15-20%.

My second Titan
By Topnikko

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Titan on Saturday. I traded in my 2006 Titan SE on a loaded LE with Technology Package. Looked at every full size truck before buying my second Titan. Nissan is offering incentives that make the Titan unbeatable. Frankly, even without the incentives, this truck fits me better than the others. Wanted to buy American but I just don't like them as much as the Titan. Plus, this truck is made in Tennessee.

Favorite Features

Styling, interior design, power, the rumble of the engine, quality, durability, value.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage, six speed transmission.

Great truck in comparison!
By Ian

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a USED crew cab truck when I stumbled on this NEW Titan. I got an awesome price on it because it was a left over 2010, in fact that price was so good I only paid about $2k more for it then I would have for any of the used trucks I had seen. I previously had a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Reg Cab and the Titan has easily beaten that so far. The Chevy didn't have any real mechanical issues but several annoying things like paint pealing and the decals coming off that just annoyed me on a new truck. Also the interior design of the Chevy was not near as user friendly and compared to even the base model Titan the Chevy was stripped!

Favorite Features

I REALLY like that fact that I can sit in the back seat, slouch back and my knees will still not even touch that back of the front seat! I'm no shorty either at 6'1" theres not many vehicles I can say this about.

Suggested Improvements

Better MPG would be great but I wouldn't want to loose any of the features to accomplish it. A Diesel option would be cool too.

Third Titan
By MOTS

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd. Titan Crew Cab. Drove a Ford and traded it for my 2nd. Titan. Liked my Titan better. Bought another one. Just drove home about 200 miles at 70-75 mph and average 18 mpg. Not bad for a truck. I am very pleased with all my Titans. Great quality at a good price. Nissan has made some changes from electric fans to engine mounted fan and interior changes. Few less bells and whistles that I liked on my previous Titans. Still love the truck.

Favorite Features

Power, quality, price and room

Suggested Improvements

Better mpg

Best truck
By killgo

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 7 months and no regrets. I drove every truck before before purchasing the Pro-x and has been the best truck I have ever owned.

Favorite Features

Low gear ratio in the pro-x Great Looks Stereo, okay everything

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a Diesel?