2010 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: I love my krom edition Nissan

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon

I love my krom edition Nissan cube
By KROMBEE on

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Love cube at first sight! I love its unique design wrapped with many glasses! I chose between the sl model and krom. My favorite color is scarlet red but they don't have it in krom edition. Finally, I picked my steel Grey krom edition instead because it's fully loaded. I would say that I made a good decision even though I paid more $ but it comes with push button ignition, rear view monitor, front fascia and grille, & rear roof spoiler, aluminum-trimmed pedals and usb connectivity (iPodĀ®- compatible)! It looks very unique & cute. The cube is so roomy and the performance was better than my old matrix xr esp. The tight turning radius. It's fun to drive with and I got many compliments.

fuel economy, unique exterior & interior design, cute fridge design rear door, bluetooth hands-free phone system, i-pod compatible USB input, front fascia and grille, rear roof spoiler,20-color interior accent lighting, aluminum- trimmed pedal,rear-view monitor, tight turning radius,comfy seats,roomy

I like sun shades bigger than regular but not that big. Ha ha. 16" alloy wheels is a little bit small, no fog lamps for the krom and please add "scarlet red" or more colors to choose for the krom.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review