2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: CUBE POWER

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

By BILL D on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have purchased the cube about 4 weeks ago one drive is all it took. I'm 6'3" big build type of guy and i slid right in very roomy interior super easy to drive the visibility is awesome and this car in bitter chocolate is a head turner. Everywhere I go people stop me and ask me about the CUBE. I love this design so easy to get in and out of. A lot better than the new cars today, every car seems to be aero dynamic forcing tall people into Suv's or Trucks. Thanks Nissan for making a economical roomy vehicle.

A great sound system with the SL preferred Package. The climate system is all digital and very easy to use, the bluetooth and push button start no keys i love it. The panoramic view sold me the windshield is set back it doesn't come at you it feels like i'm sitting in a retro 60's car roomy interior A+

To make it roomier put the power door buttons on the door remove the arm rests off the door and for my size the placement of the stick shift should be higher and in a console that allows more storage, my leg tends to hit the Gear Shift when set in drive.