Disappointed!
By optimistic2 on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Less than four months into my first new car and I'm finally fed up. It's time for me to move on. I have been to my local Nissan dealer on four occasions addressing my concerns of interior rattles. I noticed a rattling sound coming from the steering column at low speeds on smooth pavement and I expressed concerns over a potential loose transverse bolt. I was informed my vehicle wasn't affected and to not be concerned. The rattle persisted and I was turned away twice more with no answer. So I recorded the sound and was told they didn't hear the sound when they drove it. They did manage to replace my squeaky rattling sun visor with a squeaky rattly visor. It feels like a $25,000 joke!
Favorite Features
Seats are comfy 27-30mpgs combined fit 3 car seats across
Suggested Improvements
Customer service and quality of vehicle
By optimistic2
on 01/11/13 16:54 PM (PST)

Traded it for a lightly used 12 Mazda CX-9 touring and ate the $5000 loss. Good riddance!

By bradhenson
on 01/25/14 21:27 PM (PST)

I'd gladly take a loss to rid myself of this horrible, horrible, piece of junk. Nissan should be hanging their collective heads in shame. I've been a loyal Nissan guy, but I wouldn't wish a2013 Altima on an arch enemy. Sad part is, if I trade it in, some other poor sucker will end up with it. Sad they can't just melt it down for something useful... A beer can, maybe?