Fun To Drive Yet Economical
By TheRussian on
1998 Nissan 200SX 2dr Coupe
I bought this car when I got tired of my week 2Liter Ford Escort Sport Se, and I must say this thing is awesomely powerful, even though the engine is only 1.6... I took civics and focus without much effort. I would like to get the SE-R for the 4 wheel disc breaks, more power, but at the cost of gas mileage, power windows/doors and sun/moon roof. I wouldn't mind a 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V, but they are still to expensive and most likely will be cop magnets, thats why I whant a '98 SE-R, because no one expects to much out of it. Great Car highly recommended for everyone! I Have a black car, with a custom grill, grey seat covers, the car looks awesome!
Favorite Features
White Gauges, power for small engine, turning radious, nice sound when reving it higher then 3k RPM, plenty rear room space compared to other 2d coup's, great handling, gas millage, 28-30mpg City, easy to install a new CD player.
Suggested Improvements
I have some rust on the body by passenger door, small gas tank (15gal would be better), had a problem with a vapor canister when I bought it ($300 spent to fix), paint on the car is not the best, no cruis, no power windows or doors but then again it is the base model, stick's a bit too long...