Love my Montero
By Miko on
2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
When we were looking for a family vehicle we were testing Minivans and had decided to get a Honda however we fell in love with the Montero. I feel that this SUV rides more like a car than other SUV's we've tested ie: the Pilot, CR-V and Endeavor. If you have older kids this was a better fit. There is lots of room in the front and second seat. The third row seat meant for two additional passengers is really poorly designed, my ten year old has a hard time. It is really comfortable when we travel with the family. There is plenty of room for bags and luggage. Overall we really love this SUV.
Favorite Features
Great interior space and areas for storage. There are two glove compartment areas, two middle storage areas and the middle arm rest storage area moves forward for greater comfort. Both the driver seat and passenger seats are automatic. I love the ride and the look.
Suggested Improvements
The two rear seats needimprovement so that normal sized people can sit there. Also making the cup holders in the front self adjusting to the size of the cup would be helpful to prevent spills when the cup is a small one. Of course the gas milage is horrible.