2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Not bad, needs improvement
By John on 03/07/10 05:14 AM (PST)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my suv with 11K miles. This lightweight SUV is good for what it is: "A lightweight suv." I previously had a honda pilot, that SUV was excellent in the snow, this Mitsubishi in the snow tends to slide a lot, even with the AWD option that I had. Towing capacity: 3500 lbs., not many boats you can tow with that. Interior is very cheaply designed, while the outside is not that much better. Premium gas requirement is a major minus especially in this economy. But you feed it it's premium gas and it performs very well. Steering is excellent, as the low engine makes this car practically stick to the ground, love that feature. An overall good suv if you don't have many expectations.

Correction on my last review
By Al on 07/06/09 10:21 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I made a spreadsheet for fuel economy and it turned out better than I thought. On the highway I am getting an ave 25mpg and 18 to 20 in the city. I thought I was getting less than that, pleasant surprise. We still love everything about the Endeavor. Really hope that when I am ready for another vehicle next year, Mitsubishi will have come out with another SUV. I would gladly own 2 of these vehicles.

1st Mitsubishi
By Al on 06/19/09 10:10 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Mitsubishi and my wife and I love it. Fun to drive ,VERY comfortable, lots of leg room. I am extremely satisfied with the Endeavor. Hope they come with another model soon. I bought the low end but feel like I am driving a high end SUV.

Great Vehicle
By Jack Sears on 04/11/09 09:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an enjoyable vehicle to drive. The only complaint is the fuel mileage. It is comfortable to ride in and it handles great. I am sorry to hear that mine is the last year it will be available. This is my second Endeavor. I enjoyed the first one, traded up to get more features.

Great For Young Drivers
By Jake on 12/18/08 13:07 PM (PST)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have loved this car since my parents rented one for a family trip in 2005. I got one in kaplana black, it has a great look and the exterior design is gorgeous. The interior blue lights are brilliant at night and the whole car has an understated elegance inside and out. I did not buy it for the cargo but I put subwoofers in the back and it fits great. The car can fit the look for anyone, mothers driving kids to school to just driving with your friends to a club.

UNDER RATED ENDEAVOR?
By Reggie Love on 12/15/08 22:23 PM (PST)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I really dont know why Mitsu is going to stop making this vehicle. Its way better than the outlander, which is noisier vehicle. Its a great SUV, the only thing they have to work on is the fuel economy and add a third row. This car has everything, even the lowest trim available. Its really too bad 2008 is the last year for this model.

Great Vehicle
By Yehu on 10/06/08 21:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Test drove a bunch of different SUVs and came across the Endeavor. Under appreciated vehicle, and a great value for the dollar. Plenty of room inside, deceptive almost. Great cargo room and leg room for big/tall people. Engine is surprisingly strong and the auto-stick is a nice touch. Lots of storage pockets, and it has 4 cup holders up front.

Repeat Buyer
By CHRIS PODGER on 09/17/08 07:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We first bought a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor after owning a Lexus 2002 RX- 300.We got tired of the required expensive certified check-up costs with Lexus. The Mitsubishi test drive was enough to make a change. The Mitsubishi has more room a quiet car ride, more cargo space, great sound system, very low maintenance costs (first oil change requirement 7500 mi!) heated leather seats. 5 yr. 60,000 mile total warranty . So after having zero problems with this car we are a repeat buyer and now have a 2008 endeavor which we also love. The buyer loyalty deal they gave us on trade in was superb.

Best in its class
By AyRuGO on 04/02/08 12:47 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Smooth ride. Very comfortable. Got more engine power. More leg room. Drive like a car. Don't need extra luxury items on it. Love the warranty!

A very pleasant car
By Prfct Teeth on 03/24/08 19:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have not put many miles on this car....yet. It's a very nice drive and I can't wait to take it on a few trips. The inside is very comfortable and quiet. The bright blue LED dash is awesome at night. The engine doesn't have a ton of HP, but the torque easily makes up for that. The engine hauls this suv around with ease, but with just so-so (17 avg) gas mileage. Overall, this suv does not disappoint at all.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor in NJ is:

$280 per month*