Good Car
By East South on
2010 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I think Ford is making a mistake discontinuing this car. I love the room and power. The Mileage could be little better but good for big car. I noticed it does catch alot of side wind and the windshield holds the hard rain so visibility is poor during that. My Nissan Pathfinder did much better with the wind and rain. I still like the Merc Grand better overall. I'm just turning 50yrs but enjoy driving this car. The comfort is great. I hesitated at first during purchase because design is so retro but it has grown on me now and I really like it. You can see around during driving very good and changes lanes very stable with no sway at all. Bring it back Ford, be smart.
Favorite Features
The power and handling. Space and I like the look of it. This car is a rocket for its size. We love the space interior. Add fold up back seat for loading groceries. Just a thought.
Suggested Improvements
Add more modern electronics interior. Add adjustable seat pad so you can set back and seat pad independently to get a better fit for comfort. Folks with bad backs and disabilities need it. Needs better cub holders. Factory is OK but built into door would be good. Add rear backup cam and sensors.