My Mercedes has been reliable and in
general a joy to drive.
1. 26,000 $900.00 brake jobs.
2. Everything done to the vehicle, not
covered by warranty costs more than
3. Rattles and squeaks.
4. Paint finish is pretty, but very
poor in its ability to withstand normal
1. Interior designed for tall people.
2. Seats designed to stay firm for a
reasonable period of use.
3. Ease of entry and exit from rear
4. Reasonable fuel economy for SUV.
1. More Fu Fu gadgets included in a car
starting at $37,000.
2. Brakes that do not require $900.00
replacement every 26,00 miles.
3. Ensure engine life on new v-6 is on
par with the old straight 6 (500,000
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.