40,000 Miles of Use
By William Odle on
1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD
My Mercedes has been reliable and in
general a joy to drive.
1. 26,000 $900.00 brake jobs.
2. Everything done to the vehicle, not
covered by warranty costs more than
3. Rattles and squeaks.
4. Paint finish is pretty, but very
poor in its ability to withstand normal
1. Interior designed for tall people.
2. Seats designed to stay firm for a
reasonable period of use.
3. Ease of entry and exit from rear
4. Reasonable fuel economy for SUV.
1. More Fu Fu gadgets included in a car
starting at $37,000.
2. Brakes that do not require $900.00
replacement every 26,00 miles.
3. Ensure engine life on new v-6 is on
par with the old straight 6 (500,000