Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Wow, my first. But the last
By Loring britt

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Recently purchased a Pre own model with 49K. Replaced a few parts via Warranty(suggested). Dealership at Mercedes Benz of Greenway in Houston Texas has been more than exemplary. The performance and amenities definitely Mercedes-Benz. As they say nothing but the best.

Love this car!
By Pamela Chambers

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a car I could definitely keep for the long haul. That was my thinking when I purchased it. I'm happy with the 6 years I've had it. I'm considering a newer vehicle. Not because of any deficits- but because I'd like to take advantage of technology advances.

The best!
By Jeffery hutzler

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best looking, best handling Mercedes I have owned. Hate to trade it in.

Perfection Is A Must Have.
By Patti Atkins

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

First Benz-1976. No other auto comes close, so it's been one after another every 5-6 years. Hate to give this one up, though- thrilling ride. Maybe a 2017.

Absolute P.O.S.
By hrspeech

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I fell for the "oh, we've completely redesigned the E-class to be more reliable and compete with a Lexus line of B.S." This car has 27,000 miles on it and is sitting in my garage DOA. Not because we mistreat it and not because we don't do the outrageously expensive services. It's left me stranded because it's a normal piece of "german engineering." The only folks who appreciate "german engineering" are the service techs who get rich on servicing this garbage. Run the other way and buy yourself a Lexus before you make the same mistake I made. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever fall for this line of B.S. again. The best cars are engineered and made in Japan. Plain and simple.

If you work for Mercedes or sell these cars, you should be ashamed of yourself. Or better yet, go find yourself a job at Philip Morris, you'll fit right in.

Luxury cars don't even consider offering pleather seats. Consider making a car that starts and runs reliably for a change. Oil changes should cost $30, not a small house payment.