1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
If you can find one, buy it
By alex on 06/20/09 18:10 PM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

This is my fourth classic mercedes. It is a remarkable vehicle. A 280 hp V8 engine delivers seemingly endless power. Extremely quick from 40-100 mph. An excellent vehicle which is quickly becoming scarce. Build quality is typical MB of this era. Spare no expense teutonic quality. Buy one without ASR traction control if you can.

Love my E420
By JBD400 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

Purchased as a Mercedes Starmark car almost 5 years ago with 50,000 miles. I now have 110,000 trouble free miles. This car is so fun to drive with the V8. It is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. Other than routine maintence, battery and set of tires, this car has been perfect. I used to own Cadillac's before I purchased the Mercedes, but the Cadillac was problamitic and the dealersips was terrible. Mercedes Benz of Portland has been great for service. I jjust bought my wife an ML 420 and she loves it

Best car I have ever owned
By Cadman on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

My E420 is a pleasure to drive, plain and simple. Very smooth power, quiet ride, reliabliity, and great looks add up to a great ownership experience for me.

Simply Perfect
By Terry on 02/09/02 00:49 AM (PST)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

One cannot possibly do better. Gas mileage identical to 320 except w/ferocious power! Some morons spend $20,000+ on Civic/ Accord, etc. Instead can have a monstrous fast, luxury liner built like a Mac for under $18,000. Extraordinarily reliable, incomparable in any fashion. 500,000+ SAME motor. A claim no other manufacturer can make. & they drive like new no matter miles. No squeaks, hesitation. Buying anything else is stupidity. Comparing them is like comparing a chalk board to a Pentium 4.