1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Used Miata's, Cheap & Reliable

1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

Used Miata's, Cheap & Reliable FUN!!
By CatiaBear on

1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2dr Convertible

In a past relationship I found myself always making excuses to take HER car (an early '90s Miata) on dates. Sometimes I had MUCH more fun with the car than with the girlfriend!! She is long gone, & I really began to miss.....THE MIATA!! BUT I'm not one who fears a commitment, so I finally bought an early model Miata of my own!! :-) I have owned many sports cars in the past (most costing MUCH more), but I can't remember having this much fun for the buck!! My '91 white Roadster has only 74K miles on it, but while shopping for this one I saw many others with 150K to 200K miles that were still running strong. GREAT CARS!! "Zoom, zoom, zoom!!" -Bear-

The style, the performance, the low operating cost, the abundance of cheap parts & suppliers, the comraderie between fellow owners, etc. Service can be done by almost any decent mechanic, OR even by the owner! Just SO MUCH FUN for so few bucks!!

I wish they still made 1st generation Miatas. Thank goodness that tops with glass rear windows are now available!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review