2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Review: Just Love my New MPV!!

2004 Mazda MPV - Consumer Review

Just Love my New MPV!!
By George F on

2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

An excellent value, the added Sports Package lends to a less "Soccer- Mommish" appearance. Great handling, the smoothest ride, seven passengers very comfortably. Removable second row bucket seats and fold down third row seat are fantastic, makes for an easy transition. Plenty of cargo room, not notably less roomier than competitors which I have rented in the past. Sleek interior with great sound system and 6 CD player. Overall a real delight so far, and the dealership bent over backwards for me. Great price and a great value, someone actually asked me the other day, "Would you mind moving your silver Mercedes??", and I answered, that "M" stands for Mazda!!

Exterior appearance with Sports Package. Stereo and sound system with a multi CD player. Flexibility of seating, including third row fold down and removable second row bucket seats. Power windows in sliding doors are great for second row passengers. Drives like a DREAM!

Can't think of anything, I am very pleased with this vehicle so far!!