Best vehicle I've ever owned
By Zak on
2004 Mazda MPV LX 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Our 2004 MPV has been by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, and I've had a LOT of vehicles. We've owned this for over 4 years and it now has 105,000 miles. Great fuel mileage, 29 on the highway, very reliable and I still like the styling for a minivan. Interior is a bit small for a van but makes up for it in styling and fuel mileage. I have 3 children, ages 6 and under and we use this vehicle everyday, from short trips taking the oldest to school to LONG road trips to places like Maine and Disney World (We live in PA so it is a long drive to either). We had a few odd issues while under warranty but since then only issues have been parts that were due to be replaced, like coils etc.
Favorite Features
Styling, exterior and interior. Fuel mileage, handling and RELIABILITY! Not a single issue in 105,000 miles. Also love the fact that the passenger side second row captions chair slides making it easier to get in the back and makes it easy to separate the kids sitting there!
Suggested Improvements
Wish I had bought it with the roof rack. Moonroof option. Slightly larger interior. 3rd row is tough to get 3 people across. Other than that, love it.