1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Awesome
By blazed420 on 12/02/12 19:20 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is my frist truck have had it 2 year's it has just under 250,000km on it, no major problems at all. Fun truck to drive, reliable and runs like a tank.

i love this truck
By john blas guam on 06/08/09 17:47 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is a very fun truck to drive, carries heavy load with ease, most common problem on island is rust to chassis between cab and bed, other than that I am a loyal driver and will never sell my truck till death do us part.

A stellar truck
By Plumbic blimp on 10/08/08 19:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

This was my first vehicle and i wouldn't trade it for any other out there. Standard maintenance is simple and cheap, and this is pretty much the cheapest vehicle out there to insure. It is also amazingly reliable and fun to drive. It is a real economy vehicle (mine has no power steering, power windows, power locks, rear bumper, A/C, bucket seats, etc.), but it's still so much fun, especially with a manual transmission. Note though that it only makes all of 93 rip roaring horsepower. Oh, and the suspension is virtually non-existent.

Best Truck Ever
By Ivan on 05/08/08 07:12 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I buy my truck on 2000 with 51,000 miles now (2008) she have 91,400 No complaints here, just regular oil changes and brakes. My only complaint is the horsepower, other than that awesome truck.

Best Truck !
By Josť IvŠn on 08/11/05 12:23 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck in Puerto Rico in 2000 with 52,000 Now have 87,000 I never have problems, only I change the oil, fuel filter, brakes, air filter. It's cheaper in gas and is a strong truck. Now i was in Florida and I think to bring to the U.S.

Good Starter
By Sgore on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I am 18 years old and this truck is my first vehicle. I like it very much and it has never failed me. I have used it to help relatives move and various other jobs that required the bed. Although it is a small, low truck it had no problem moving anything. I also have added a few things of my own such as two 12" subs in the extended cab and a new exhaust.

93 lMazda B2200
By Bikrdick34 on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab LB

Bought in Sept. 1993. Now has 99k, nothing has gone wrong. Did the timing belt thing at about 60k, did my own oil and filter changes every 3-4k miles, replaced plugs and plug wires, tires (once) and batteries. Probably 3 batteries. Very reliable, fair gas mileage (22 around town), just keeps on running. Doesn't use oil now, interior getting kinda rasty now, but little problems for almost 100K. 93 was last year of Japanese make Mazda PU's, been Ford Rangers since, don't know how Ford models have done, but the Japanese Mazda trucks are very reliable. My 4th one.

3rd B-Series Truck Owned
By 3rd B-Series Truck on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This is the 3rd Mazda pick-up I have purchased new. the other years were a 1986 and an 89'. I currently have 130000 miles on the B-2600 4x4.The other ones went over 200000 miles without any major problems. These are the best and most reliable vehicles I have ever owned.Would certainly purchase another one, but I am not thrilled with the "Ford" involvement.

It's been a great truck
By johnm on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I'm 500 miles short of 200,000 as I write this short testimony to a great truck. It's taken very little to keep it going and it's been unbelievably reliable. At 187,000 miles, I replaced the head gasket and replaced valve seals and it should be good til at least 250,000, according to the mechanic. It's too bad they don't make them anymore other than as a Ranger knockoff.

Like the Eveready Battery
By Rgangue on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has been super reliable. I have driven it 100,000 miles now as the second owner and it still runs strong and the body is doing great too.