2006 Lotus Exige Consumer Review: new lotus owner

2006 Lotus Exige - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

new lotus owner
By jeff pearce on

2006 Lotus Exige 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I researched this car for a while before I bought it. The car is fantastic to drive. The interior space is comfortable but yes it is somewhat spartan. However, it is a sport car and not a luxury car. The acceleration is crazy fast. The feel of the car while driving is like being part of the car itself. I have the upgraded stereo and the touring package so I can listen to great music and smell the wonderful scent of leather. Imagine a smooth ribbon of highway, the sun on your shoulder and your hands wrapped around a machine that is capable of unleashing a fury of raw energy and you are in command. This car is worth every penny and the few negatives, like high maintenances charges are worth it.

Starlight black (it's stunning). Great stereo, beautiful seats and comfortable. Wonderful brakes and acceleration. The roar of the engine at 7500 rpms. The wide eyed looks and the "what is that". Great gas mileage.

Make ingress and egress a little easier. Find a small area for a glove box, just a little one!