2010 Lexus RX 350 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Stylish inside and out-lots of

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Stylish inside and out-lots of features
By luvmylexus on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had this car for a few weeks and I love it! I did a lot of research before finally deciding on purchasing the new 2010 Lexus RX350. Lexus is known for luxury and quality and this car will not disappoint. The new interior design is the best part. Navi is great. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Headlights are great. Lots of safety features. So many features make this car great and convenient to drive. I noticed in a previous post reviewer had mentioned car rolling back even on the slightest incline. I have a totally opposite experience. I have to make sure and check that I'm in drive and not park since car stays put. Overall, highly recommended, won't be disappointed.

Favorite Features

Navi, headlights (move when you turn and automatically turns down high beams when car approaches), remote engine start, exterior and interior design.

Suggested Improvements

Put the USB plug in a more accessible spot, make hatch automatic when using the button on the back.