LOVE Lexus, not the new RX350
By JKM on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is my 3rd Lexus auto and my 2nd RX. Do not like the clunky center console which take up valuable leg room or the recessed Navi screen with bulky controls on the console, not good use of interior space. The front seats are also uncomfortable and do not provide good seating support. There is also a lack of secured storage (i.e., lockable compartment in the trunk) and lack of rear storage space as compared to my 2005 RX. Also, lots of noise which the deal has tried to fix including adjusting the windshield by adding additional insulation and soundproofing. In short, not the same quality as my previous RX nor as fun to drive. It's the perfect car for older drivers.
Favorite Features
The reliability and quality of materials used in manufacturing. The improved shifting the transmission along with engine performance. It's my Father's Oldsmobile.
Suggested Improvements
Improve seating comfort, especially for drivers 6 feet or taller. More leg support needed, the seats are clearly for height challenged drivers. Remove the center console which encroaches on the driver's enjoyment of the SUV. Lockable trunk compartment along with more rear storage space.