2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Hot New Color

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Hot New Color
By Ron on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2006 RX330 that the radiator cracked at 40,000. After limping into the dealership for a warranty replacement radiator, I thought I would browse the 2010. The Matador Red was glowing in the sun and I was wowed with the new design. I traded my 2006 in and have had the new one for 3 weeks. The driving is so sporty, tighter suspension, extremely smooth and quiet, great acceleration, always get compliments on color. Huge driving difference between 2006 and this new beauty. I don't have sports package but 19" chrome wheels. Luxury, comport and nav package with parking assist (which is awesome) and came with tow package.

Navigation system is awesome, nice bottle holders in all 4 doors, most comfortable seats, more roomy, wonderful ride, better gas mileage, parking assist awesome, great voice integration with nav, mirror controls back on door.

Clock in odd place, very difficult to find usb hookups in bottomless center holder, no coin holder, seat warmers in very odd spot.