2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: I love my LEXUS

2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

I love my LEXUS
By Beth on

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second lexus and first RX 330 and let me tell you this certainly will NOT be my last. The 2005 edition is quiet, luxurious, contemporary and just so WONDERFUL. My RX delivers me and my family in style and portects us with numerous saftely features that work so well you don't even realize there working, until you see the driver in front of you spin out into a ditch and you pass without a problem. This is definitely the most appealing SUV in its class. Its reliablity is untouchable, its service is platinum and its ablity to retain its value is amazing. Lexus supplies me with a piece of mind and is undoubtably the best brand!

Steering wheel-linked xenon headlights. GPS Navigation system/Color back up camera/BLUETOOTH cell phone. Mark Levinson Sound system. Leather, Wood, brushed aluminum, and chrome accents. Power tilt telescoping Wheel w/tilt away feature. Power Lift Gate. DVD entertainment. Laser Cruise.

Distance to empty gauge back to speedometer area like in my 02 ES. Lumbar for passenger seat. Heated REAR seats.