1992 Lexus ES 300 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Brought from Private Party

1992 Lexus ES 300 - Consumer Review

Brought from Private Party
By Tai on

1992 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I brought my car from a first owner and all work done at the dealer. The car runs smooth and sound quality is great. The three mid-size people I carpool with sits decently comfortable better than the beat-up Mercury Tracer station wagon that felt cramped and could bearly make it up the steep mountain to get out of town. The car is very powerful, but a gas guzzer. The cheapest gas price in N. Cal's area near me is $1.70 a gallon. I do love driving the car, but the cost of maintanence is costly even when it's not being done at the dealer. It costed me almost $400 to change the timing belt.

Favorite Features

Everything Power controlled and built in Security system. Large buttons. Roomie. Leather seats. folding side- view mirror. Auto-climate control.

Suggested Improvements

New position of cup holders. Can't modify the radio stations when cup- holder in use. Wind noise when driving over 50 mph. More trunk room More headroom I'm 5'6" my head already touch the top. No middle "hill" in the back. Very uncomfortable for middle passenger and easily dirty.