1995 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: The best SUV out there

1995 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

County LWB 4dr SUV (4.2L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

The best SUV out there
By drewjones on

1995 Land Rover Range Rover County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

I have owned my Range Rover for only a few months now, and I bought mine used, obviously. I have had no problems, nor hints of any problems. It drives better than any SUV I have ever been in, handles like a sports car. I shouldn't even have to get in to it's off-road capabilities which, by the way, are amazing. I was told, being a recent college graduate I shouldn't buy one, because of their maintenance record, and expense to maintain. I'm am certainly glad I didn't listen. The 1995 Range Rover County LWB is my favorite of all the Land Rovers ever made, and I couldn't be happier with mine.

The on-road performance, the off-road capabilities. The comfort and ride. The ammenities of a luxury car in an off-road masterpiece. Believe it or not, the drivetrain reliability. I mean hey, it is a Buick engine.

The electrical reliability, though I have had no problems with mine, as of yet.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By ahmed9
on 08/06/12 22:01 PM (PDT)

I just bought this great car three months ago, and I really like it. the only problem I'm having right now is changing the front left drive shaft. everything else is running good. It is a SWB 1995. Please if anyone knows any information about it, please tell me.

By pjm83
on 01/17/16 14:35 PM (PST)

Yeah, no problems yet. The last owner fixed it up in order to sell it, so you and the Rover are still in the honeymoon period. I don't mean to single out Land Rover specifically; a month or two is really too little time to assess overall reliability.

By pjm83
on 01/17/16 14:35 PM (PST)