2012 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: LOVE IT!

2012 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

LOVE IT!
By 5loaves2fish on

2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I was torn between the Jeep Patriot and getting another Caliber SXT (which I loved and ran faithfully without a minute of trouble for 64,000 miles). After rigorous shopping and research, I was able to get a loaded Jeep Patriot Latitude; 4 x 2; CVT; sunroof;Sirius radio for about $22,000. I spend a ton of time in my car, so the fact that it is comfortable is of utmost importance. Traction control is a great feature. Heated seats; smooth drive; 2.4 litre engine has nice pickup; manuevers well in parking structures and around town. Looks like a Jeep, but drives like a car. Being 5'1, I love that I sit up high. I think we're going to have a lot of good years together. I'll keep you posted!

Looks like a Jeep; drives like a car. Maneuvers well in tight parking spaces. Heated seats. Heated mirrors. Sunroof. Cup holders; gears and dials all in the right place. Manual heat settings; arm rest in the right spot; lumbar support. Spacious back seat with lots of head space. Decent storage- although I'm sure the bigger SUV"s have more cargo space. I love that I could get nearly a loaded Jeep Patriot for the same price as a stripped down Ford Focus.

MPG digital reader. Some sort of navigation option would have been nice. Otherwise, very happy!