2003 Infiniti G35 Consumer Review: Job well done Infiniti

2003 Infiniti G35 - Consumer Review

2003 Infiniti G35

Base Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Leather)

Job well done Infiniti
By Jeff R on

2003 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2003 G35 coupe has been a dream to own. I almost feel like a better person every time I sit behind the steering wheel. My first impression of the car was that it was going to be way out of my budget but after I looked around I found a great one for $14,000. The test drive was sealed the deal. I wanted to see how it would handle turns at high speeds so going around a corner I didn't break. It felt like poetry in car form. After the honeymoon phase of owning the car ended, I was delightfully pleased with how well the car handled in snowy conditions. I purchased Hankook Icebear 300s for about $850 all in all and it worked just fine. Excellent car. I would totally buy one again!

-Sex appeal. Several people in '09 asked me if it was a brand new car. -Speed. No more planning how to drive on the freeway, just drive. -Control. Rounding corners at 45 miles an hour without a squeak. -Comfort. Seats feel great, BOSE sound system excellent.

It is the first year that this car was released so of course there will be a few things here and there (like the recent side airbag recall that happened to a few but not mine) that need to be fixed but don't let that steer you away from this car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review