2012 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Review: Nothing like anything on the r

2012 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

2012 Hyundai Veloster

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Black Interior)

Nothing like anything on the road.
By edz3 on

2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

Exciting exterior design is what drew my attention.
And the high fuel efficient engine was what got me hooked.
It's been about 2 weeks since I bought the car and I have been pleasantly surprised by the sporty handling.
I have owned faster turbo engined cars that cost more but never had this many features.
I love how frugal this car is on gas.
The GDI engine was designed for regular grade gas and it is very efficient as well.
I easily get 40 mpg on the highway and it seem to be the most efficient around 45-60 mph.
I love how the 6 speed manual transmission shifter just slides and clicks into position.
The clutch travel is very short and smooth compared to other cars I have driven.

6 speed manual, proximity key and push button start, Rear view camera, Navigation, 18" wheels, 40+ mpg, comfortable seat, bluetooth, third door. I never have to take the key out of my pocket. I love it. This is the car of the future. All the modern technology into one package and so efficient. The 1.6L GDI engine is peppy enough also. On freeway going at 60mph, if I need to overtake a car in front of me I downshift to 4th gear and step on the gas. Vrooommm ever so smooth. What an Incredible car Hyundai has built. I would recommend to anyone. When the turbo model comes out this summer, I will have to go test drive it also!

Heated seats should be a part of a full option vehicle. Add one touch passenger window. Faster Nav boot up when you start the car. Could you put stickier all season tires from the factory please? Kumho solus kh25 is just not doing the car favor. Good handling should be fortified with better tires and this car's sporty handling should be emphasized as a big selling point along with the 40 MPG and a ton of features. Keep up the good work, Hyundai!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review