2004 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Review: Too early to tell

2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Review

GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L V6 5-speed Manual)

Too early to tell
By jonruiz330 on

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my Tibby about a month and a half ago. It really is a nice car. The one and only problem I'm having with it is shifting. One day it shifts like it were brand new and then another day I have to force the shifting. It seems to fix itself but I know one day ill have to drop the big bucks. Other then that, if your 6ft+ expect to roll into the car. I love the design, inside and out. It's not as fast as I thought it would be but from 60-100 mph is fine by me. If you're looking to buy, test drive it and make should to test all gears. If gear shifting is hard, I wouldn't rick it. Overall though, I'm happy with my choice (so far).

The sound system(using cds sounds better than the radio). The overall look. It's spiffy.

I gotta agree with the power, why did they even make a V6? That damn clutch (it hasn't given out on me yet but I know it's a matter of time).
By speakergeek
on 10/13/11 14:16 PM (PDT)

You have bad synchros. Somebody must have flogged it before you, or you flogged it.