S2000 It's all you need!
By maxfior on
2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
As with most on this site, I've been working toward this car for about 4 years and I finally got it. It was used, but still under warranty and had low miles. This is BY far the most fun car to drive. There are not too many cars out there that can give you the feeling that this car can. Ask any other S2000 owner and you'll see what I mean. Things to watch for are paint chips, rear tire wear and nasty break dust in the front. I've had very good luck with GoodYear F1 tires, good wet control with plenty of dry grip. I wouldn't trade this car for anything. Many people look at me and ask what sort of car this is... Drop the top, find a nice twisty road and blast!
Favorite Features
Hands down best transmission, the 6- speed is so, so smooth and positive. VTEC kick is like no other honda I've been in. Feels like a mini CBR motorcycle. Build quality is tipical Honda, the BEST, period. Top goes up and down with out an issue. Great looks and it's easy to clean. Decent miliage.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice if 6th gear was a little taller, I'd like to cruise on the freeway with the motor at a lower RPM then 3.5k or higher. Better speakers, head unit is very decent but would be cool if it played MP3's stock. 2-3 more gallon tank would allow for more range. Can't think of anything else.