The do everything vehilcle
By JC on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've had the Ridgeline for nearly a month now, so I feel I can give a better review at this point. Having owned several Hondas, I was excited to finally have the opportunity to drive a Honda Truck. My favorite things about the truck are its versatility and ride. I love being able to flip the seats up for extra space and being able to fit five adults if need be. I cannot stress how well this truck handles and how comfortable this truck is to drive. We've had some snow in the north east recently, and the AWD worked exceptionally well. There are a few design quirks (placement of cruise control on/off switch, cavernous space below wipers for snow to gather), this is a great vehicle overall.
Favorite Features
Ride comfort, versatility, under bed lockable/weather proof storage, reliability, and overall enjoyable driving experience.
Suggested Improvements
There are only a few things I can think of. Firstly, people either like this truck or hate it. I actually like the design, so I don't see any need to change the shape. I would like the fuel mileage to improve a couple mpg (I get 15 city/19hwy), a standard auxiliary jack, standard body side molding.