2010 Honda Fit Base Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

2010 Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Sort Reviews by

Fits everything, parks anywhere, best price
By karen310

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Fit after my beloved Jeep Wrangler developed Death Wobble and I sunk over $1000 into repairs that did not work. I needed something practical, for a change, but I hated giving up the incredible fun of a Jeep. Ten months later I have no regrets at all. We have a blue model that we call the TARDIS because it really is impossibly larger inside than outside. My 3 children and 6' tall husband all fit comfortably, although I haven't tried to put 3 adults in the back. Mileage with mostly big city driving is consistently 30 MPG, and on a mostly highway trip was 48 MPG.

Favorite Features

The AMG indicator. Also love the AUX port. I can plug in my iPhone and get great sound.

Suggested Improvements

A convertible.

Terrific car
By al

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After driving a BMW M3 for 12 years the cost of repairs led to my purchase of a manual Honda Fit. Rather than being a let down, I'm thrilled with the car. huge amount of room, great mpg using regular gas, more than enough pep for highway driving and fun to drive.

Favorite Features

very roomy, great mpg and fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

everything fine as is. i even enjoy what other people have described as "the noise."

A Delightful Little Bug Smasher
By steveb

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car replaces my '99 Civic, which came off 6th best in a 6-car collision back in January. Overall I am quite pleased with my purchase. The Fit delivers about 40 mpg on my daily 70 mile commute (even better on road trips), offers punchy acceleration when necessary, and has a much better road feel than my old Civic. It has a teensy turning circle and is easy to park. As many others have noted,the cargo capacity of this diminutive vehicle borders on an optical illusion.

Favorite Features

Road feel; thrifty, boisterous motor.

Suggested Improvements

Why is this gem not available as a hybrid?

Complete Wreck
By David Caines

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Hi all, For anyone considering buying a Honda FIT, I must warn you to expect zero support from Honda should anything go wrong. We were driving home from NY City sunday in heavy traffic and the clutch plate disinterated without any warning. I managed to get the car off the highway without blowing the eninge, only to find out that Honda Inc. finds this near death experience perfectly acceptable and dosen't cover the clutch plate under warranty under any circumstances. Saddly this ends a twenty five year habit of buying Hondas and of course we will never buy a Honda again. So, FIT owners consider a trade in at your earliest opportunity. Believe me we are,

Favorite Features

We really loved this car right up until the second it nearly killed us.

Suggested Improvements

A warranty that acctualy covers anything. A company that cares whether we live or die...Please post this review as it is complettely factually based. I will also be posting this catostrophic system failure to the NTSB Thank you, David Caines Easton Pa