2010 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Fits everything, parks anywhere, best price
By karen310 on 06/14/11 13:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Fit after my beloved Jeep Wrangler developed Death Wobble and I sunk over $1000 into repairs that did not work. I needed something practical, for a change, but I hated giving up the incredible fun of a Jeep. Ten months later I have no regrets at all. We have a blue model that we call the TARDIS because it really is impossibly larger inside than outside. My 3 children and 6' tall husband all fit comfortably, although I haven't tried to put 3 adults in the back. Mileage with mostly big city driving is consistently 30 MPG, and on a mostly highway trip was 48 MPG.

Terrific car
By al on 06/10/10 19:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After driving a BMW M3 for 12 years the cost of repairs led to my purchase of a manual Honda Fit. Rather than being a let down, I'm thrilled with the car. huge amount of room, great mpg using regular gas, more than enough pep for highway driving and fun to drive.

A Delightful Little Bug Smasher
By steveb on 05/29/10 05:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car replaces my '99 Civic, which came off 6th best in a 6-car collision back in January. Overall I am quite pleased with my purchase. The Fit delivers about 40 mpg on my daily 70 mile commute (even better on road trips), offers punchy acceleration when necessary, and has a much better road feel than my old Civic. It has a teensy turning circle and is easy to park. As many others have noted,the cargo capacity of this diminutive vehicle borders on an optical illusion.

Complete Wreck
By David Caines on 04/28/10 08:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Hi all, For anyone considering buying a Honda FIT, I must warn you to expect zero support from Honda should anything go wrong. We were driving home from NY City sunday in heavy traffic and the clutch plate disinterated without any warning. I managed to get the car off the highway without blowing the eninge, only to find out that Honda Inc. finds this near death experience perfectly acceptable and dosen't cover the clutch plate under warranty under any circumstances. Saddly this ends a twenty five year habit of buying Hondas and of course we will never buy a Honda again. So, FIT owners consider a trade in at your earliest opportunity. Believe me we are,

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Fit Hatchback in VA is:

$112 per month*