2007 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I think it's a pretty

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I think it's a pretty good car
By karringt on

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have to start with commenting on some reviews posted. If you are 6 ft tall or over and you are complaining that the car is too small that is your fault. You should have seen that. That's why they have Accords. I will also say that I am 4'11. I have no problems with the size of the car. I love the way it looks, I love the digital speedometer. I will say that it isn't the most comfortable of cars for a long drive. I do have back problems and after being in the car for 2 or 3 hours nonstop i start to stiffen up. I don't regularly make long trips though. I also am not terribly happy with the road noise but I know a lot of that is because it's a lightweight car. Overall, it's a great car.

Favorite Features

digital speedometer, aux for mp3s, gas miser, protection in crashes. i was in a pretty bad crash recently. i feel like if i had been in any other car i would have been seriously hurt.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe make the seats a little more comfortable. Reducing road noise would be great.