I will keep this car forever
By David N. on
1999 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I bought my Civic as a used "certified" car with 41,000 miles on it. The car was bought new from the dealer I purchased it from, serviced there, and then traded on another (same color even!) The car is a blast to drive, and looks good getting great mileage. I took it on a trip recently and even with a lot of secondary road travel, I got 41 mpg. I have the taller spoiler and have been asked what kind of car it is (it has been mistaken for a prelude by some) I just had it painted at a cost of 4,982 dollars due to a gravel hauler incident (no body work, just paint) and plan to pull it off the road for the winters now. When I pay it off, I'll buy a little larger Accord and have fun with this one
Favorite Features
Sunroof, spoiler, interior finish, red and clear wrap around tail lights, passenger seat that comes forward allowing me to have a 2 door and a 4 year old daughter. Love the back end of the car, the color of red I have is almost the same color as the tail lights.
Suggested Improvements
Not crazy about the cruise button on the dash, and the controls on the steering wheel aren't the most easy I have used. The cup holders suck, I have not found anything that sits up in them yet, Could use a little more hp, but would rather have the mpg.Rubber where window meets the door is cracking.