My View
By Hitman450 on
1990 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback
This is bar-none, one of the best cars I've ever owned. Nothing major has gone wrong with it that I didn't do, and yes, this car has been through a lot, but it keeps going and going. I must also say, for as old as the body design is, it still looks competitive on the street. It gets great gas mileage, considering todays gas prices. Rust? What rust? Even the smallest amount of maintainence will prevent any of that from happening on this car, and we are talking about an all minnesota car here, where rust is commonplace. I would recommend anyone to buy a civic, its one of the most reliable cars out there.
Favorite Features
For as small as the car is, it should have a small motor, and that it may have, but it gets up and goes. ive had it up to 120mph myself, and hole time is very small, further supporting its design, with a nice motor with it.
Suggested Improvements
I think a longer center console, that actually reaches the front if the car would be nice. most people swap out the console fro one in an integra, or related cars. the lack of console development i would have to say is the biggest flaw that i noted.