2005 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - If they could just get

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

If they could just get small things fixed
By criziz on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car overall is fabulous. The only sticking point is the radio (Shaker 500) and the heater control unit. I've had 4 radios in the car and it still doesn't work correctly. The heater control unit pumps air through the defrost and feet even when it isn't on. Ford's response? Tell the customer that's how it is supposed to work. That's simple irresponsible to say. My service manager allowed me to hear that on a phone call to Ford. Unbelievable. Shame on Ford for that. Now that doesn't mean I dislike the car, its fabulous and a blast to drive. Just hate the company for thinking so little of their loyal customers.

Favorite Features

Interior and exterior designs that harken back to the late 60's. The pure power of the 300hp V8.

Suggested Improvements

Stop lying to customers about issues and do the right thing. If you can't fix the radio allow the customer to find their replacement and PAY FOR IT! Also fix the issues with the heater and stop lying to customers.