2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: GoPonyGo

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

By ABuddy82 on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my new Mustang over the weekend. It's firered with red leather. Shaker 1000 which blocks out the exhaust so I never turn it on. It's like listening to heaven with every shift. Very easy to drive and comfortable on a long trip. MPG are in the low 20's but it's a muscle car. It won't shift into 1st until the last possible second but has enough torque in 2nd to get out of the way. Really enjoy it. It gets a lot of attention which sometime can be a bad thing. But everyone is your best friend when you pull up in this. After the shock of the new one wears off, I'll still be happy with my purhcase.I probably shouldn't have bought it but the Mustang has always been an emotional thing.

The my color dash, the anti-theft system that rolls down the windows with the key fob. I love the red leather with the alumium trim. The sound of the exhaust, and the way the 5 speed shifts like a Miata. The exterior is amazing. Very easy to wash and all the seams seem tight.

None it's a slick machine on it's own.