An American classic is back!
By Mr. Shelby on
2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
My new Mustang V6 performs very well and above my expectations. The acceleration is very impressive for a 210-horse V6 and the exhaust sounds great. The brakes are comfortably responsive and perform as sports car brakes should. Handling is not as quick as a 350Z or a couple other Japanese sports cars, but I realize that my Mustang is larger and heavier than those cars. The automatic transmission shifts quickly and with ease. The ride is comfortable, but I'm reminded on long trips that I'm driving a sports car and not a luxury car. The rear seats are typical of Mustangs and are somewhat comfortable as long as you are 5'10' or less. I am very happy with my purchase of the 2005 Mustang V6!
Favorite Features
The quick acceleration, sports car ride, Shaker 500 sound system, great sounding exhaust, beautiful classic Mustang features, and good fuel economy are just a few features that I like most about my Mustang V6.
Suggested Improvements
I have not found any significant improvements that could be made to my Mustang. The back seats could use some extra head room but since the Mustang is a sports car, I'm just happy that it has back seats. Overall, I like my Mustang just as it is.